Central Location Testing
The Perfect Space and Great Respondents
Our largest room is 25' x 27' and the ideal setting for your central location test or dial test. This versatile space seats 50 participants auditorium-style or 36 participants classroom-style. The adjacent observation room seats 18-20 observers comfortably.
Axiom's spacious test kitchen, with 4 ovens, 9 microwaves, 2 full-size refrigerators, chest freezer and trained kitchen staff, makes the staging of food and beverage research efficient and hassle-free.
Our experienced team is adept at recruiting large numbers of participants for central location tests or dial tests.
The success of your project is enhanced by:
- Wireless microphones
- Digital video and audio recordings
- DVDs and FTP downloads
- Video conferencing and webstreaming
- Manned video recording and fixed cameras
- Wireless and wired Internet
- 50-inch and 42-inch HD televisions
- Flexible furniture setups